Do you have a gift for dear old Dad that is a bit difficult to wrap? No worries, my friend. I bet you have all the necessaries to make this gift bag that will charm Dad almost as much as its contents.
You will need:
- brown paper bag
- decorative paper
- tape (optional)
How to Make a Dad Gift Bag:
1. Fold a decorative sheet of paper in half. (Use old wrapping paper, wallpaper, etc. if you don’t have scrap-booking paper.)
2. Cut out a tie shape in desired length then glue about 3-4 inches from the top of the brown paper bag.
3. Cut slits in the top of the bag from the outer edge of the bag to the outer edge of the tie.
4. Place the gift inside the bag then glue or tape the top edge closed.
5. Fold the top flaps down towards the tie to create a collar. Glue or tape in place.
6. Voilà – a charming bag to hold Dad’s Father’s Day present!
Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there!